Monday, June 19, 2006

Shopping Urge, Thinking Mind

Why are humans meant to be this way? As in characters, mood, feelings, thinking, mentality, emotions, behaviours, habits. Why? What will become of us when we do not own any of these?

I know this is crazy. Anyway, was supposed to go out with cousin today but she needs to train for her matches on thurs, so POOF, shopping trip cancel. So now doing some revision before school start. Sounds kia-su but I don't wanna repeat mondules next term so i rather be kia-su than to be rusty and not do anything. 4e1 girls gathering planning in action, most likely there will be one going on this week. Tmlo need to go back to school to get the IAC project done and perhaps that, I will head town alone to do alittle shopping on my own. =) I still yet to get many stuffs. Need to makeover my wardrobe, any wanna be professional makeover artist? Haha.
That's all, Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home